Realization of an investment begins from preparation of a project which should be preceded by an audit of network and a local inspection. Many times an adaptation of rooms through installation of technical floor or cable ducts will be required. Often there can be a necessity of installation of additional racks or ODF and execution of fiber-optic connectors. Only in the final phase transmission devices and IP ends are installed.
In a response to that FCA as one of largest integrators of optic telecommunications in Poland implemented aside from the delivery of elements a service of comprehensive installation of transmission equipment along with adaptation of the existing infrastructure.
FCA’s offer of comprehensive installation of transmission equipment includes:
- Local inspections
- Preparation of a project of installation of system’s devices
- Adaptation of telecommunication rooms (technical floor, ducts)
- Installation and/or supply of passive fiber-optic accessories (racks, ODF and such)
- Instalacja and/or supply of fiber-optic connectors, patchworks, wire harnesses
- Execution of fiber-optic welds
- Execution of measurements of fiber-optic lines (reflectometer measurements, suppression, dispersion)
- Installation, configuration and launch of xWDM nodes
- Installation and preliminary configuration of L2/L3 end devices in different telecommunication technologies
- Transmission examination and measurements
- Post-executive documentation
- Training of clients