Thanks to the advanced knowledge of FCA’s technical engineers and coooperation with largest producers of optical solutions in the world, the company’s offer also includes services. We ensure support for our clients at the stage of planning and designing of network, passporting and compiling inventories and implementation of active WDM systems along with their maintainence.
Poland is currently one of largest construction sites of broadband networks in Europe. In compliance with European Digital Agenda for the year of 2020 every European should have an access to Internet with a speed of at least 30 Mb/s, and EU funds flowing from the current Financial Perspective (2014-2020) are meant to facilitate this task, funding projects of both small, local ISP operators and largest telecommunication and mobile operators in the country. It is not an easy challenge as broadband projects belong to one of most complicated investment tasks which success depends not only on efficient construction of network but above other things on optimization of processes at the stage of design and later compilation of the infrastructure’s inventory.
Within the scope of service associated with design and passporting of access networks FCA supports operators and owners of networks, among other things, in following fields:
- digitalization of data from paper version to electronic version
- planning and design of creation and development of network
- simulation and optimization of costs of building or expansion of the infrastructure
- simulation of technical and qualitative parameters of designed infrastructures
- periodical compilation of network’s inventory