The Data controller of the www.fca.com.pl website and your personal data is FCA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Niepołomice at the address: ul. Grabska 11, 32-005 Niepołomice, NIP 6751152541.
You can contact the Controller in writing by traditional mail at the address shown above, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data we collect and why
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- provision of access to the website – to this end, we process such data as IP address, information on cookie files, the data of your web browser, information regarding your activity on our website, as well as session data (legal ground: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- handling your requests or answering your questions in an e-mail message sent to us – based on your consent given to us by virtue of a clear acknowledgement action in the form of sending us an e-mail message and providing your personal data (legal ground: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- sending you commercial information by electronic means, direct marketing by telephone, and organising promotion campaigns and other marketing actions – solely based on a consent given by virtue of your subscription to the newsletter or during your participation in a conference (legal ground: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- analysing the quality of our services to improve their functionality and keeping our website use statistics by means of cookie files, IP addresses, web browser data, website activity and sessions (legal ground: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but it is also necessary for us to achieve the purpose of the processing – without it we will not be unable to do so.
Who we share data with
Depending on the purpose of processing of your personal data, data recipients may include:
- Entities authorised under applicable provisions of law, e.g. when we invoice you,
- Entities that process personal data under instructions from the Controller, e.g. providers of IT services, accounting services, HR and payroll services, legal and consulting services, entities that provide us with marketing or website hosting services, and other data processors in accordance with purposes defined by the Controller – with such entities processing the data solely under an agreement with the Controller,
- Our partners with whom we cooperate bundling products or services.
All entities that we entrust with processing of personal data guarantee application of appropriate personal data safeguards required by law.
How long we store your data
Your personal data will be processed for as long as is required by the purpose of processing, namely:
- until you finish using our website – in the case of using website services, and thereafter in the form of statistics by the Google Analytics service provider,
- until you withdraw your consent, if processing is conducted on the basis of a consent given to us.
What are your rights regarding your data
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to rectify your personal data,
- the right to erase your personal data,
- the right to restrict processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the rights to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules regarding exercise of the aforementioned rights are set forth in detail in Article 16 – 21 of the GDPR.
We enable you to exercise those right via contact channels specified in the “Who we are” section. The exercise of your rights will be subject to special attention, and you will be informed about our actions immediately, not later than within one month.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data by the Controller infringes the GDPR.
Do we use automated decision making?
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
Do we transfer data to third countries or international organisations?
Your personal data will not be transferred to international organisations, but may be transferred to third countries (including the USA) by virtue of the Controller’s use of tools/services offered by companies which have their places of establishment or the location of branches outside the EU. The Controller always cooperates with entities that guarantee an appropriate level of protection of personal as required under the European regulations (including by selecting entities which joined the Privacy Shield).
Please be advised that you can configure your web browser to disable storage of cookie files on the terminal device. However, choosing to do so may make using the website difficult.
Note that you can erase cookie files after they are saved by us. To this end, you need to use appropriate web browser functions or dedicated software, or to employ appropriate tools offered by your operating system.
As regards user preference information collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information from cookie files with the tool available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
We use the analytical tool Google Analytics, which collects information about your activities on the website, such as website/pages visited, visiting time, and transfers between respective pages. To this end, we use Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service.